Sunday, December 2, 2012

HTC One x

My husband and I got this phone a few months ago and it is incredible! He has the black one and I have the white one. The apps are unlimited and so amazing. Technology has advanced so much these days. I even have an app for my online education. I don't know which is my favorite but I must say I love the Bible app. GPS navigation is also a good one because if you are like me, you are not good with directions. I have to travel somewhere a few times before I get it right. This app is precise and to the point. The HTC One X also features a coupon app which I haven't used and it shows me where to find the cheapest gas. If you have not gone out and gotten it, please do! It is worth it! My husband has endless ringtones and he was never one to email and all that, but he's found his way around with this phone. There is also "start talking." It's an app that allows you to speak words that it inputs in a text message for you. It works really well. So what am I saying? Get the phone! You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment