Saturday, March 10, 2012

God is yet at work

It's been good and it's been bad. It's been rough and it's been tough. Yet through it all, God has brought me out. There is no other way that I know but God. I would have given up a long time ago BUT GOD. I probably would have even lost my mind BUT GOD. I can't BUT GOD CAN!! You can't BUT GOD CAN! So I just want to encourage you all who are struggling in whatever area of your life that it is. We all have struggled, in the struggle now, or either have one headed our way. But don't be discouraged or even dismayed. God has got your back. And if you know how to pray, then pray to him for comfort and peace of mind. I assure you it works. I haven't worked since last year and my husband was one of many who were recently laid off their job but God still provides. Without any sure income right now, we never go without. Never a day my baby (3-yr old) asks for food and we don't have any. God is awesome. I praise him in the midst of my storm...I can't wait til the storm is over to praise him. You gotta praise him in advance for bringing you thru. He's working things out right now in my life. God is behind the scenes turning things around and they are definitely not what they seem right now. I claim all that the Father has for me and mine. Before long, you will hear me come back with an awesome testimony of how God has changed it all for the better in my life. I just praise him that I'm yet in school handling "da bizness." If you have a mind to do anything that's positive and of great influence, don't give up. Reach for your dreams and see them thru. Sit back and watch God work. I will be back soon with round 2 of "God is yet at work."

No comments:

Post a Comment