Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shouts out to the best mother n this world on her birthday today. I love you mom with everything within me. You are the greatest!!
She's a mother like no other. Always there to give and never ever complain. Mother is always upbeat and never ever lain. She gives freely and never says "No." My mom will make sure she offers you something before you walk out that door. She's the sweetest woman on this earth. I thank God for the day my grandmother gave birth. I couldn't have gotten through this life without a mother of such. She's always believed in me and has given me so much. Well mom, Happy Birthday and a many many more. May the good Lord bless you richly and chase all your troubles right out the door. I love you mom. Yours truly, Shirnette S

No comments:

Post a Comment